Sunday, November 6, 2022

A Day to Rest and Experience God's Miraculous Touch!

Alan has been planning for this Sunday's program -- Children's Day!

I was up early but stayed home and rested! My shoulder, the left one, frozen, has been in pain as I have had to change the sheets and bedding four times this week... But I will share later... 

Alan and Isaiah went to play tennis and came back quite early. The weather was just beautiful! So, I was surprised that they were home so early.

I didn't go to Carrefour or PX Mart. I just rested. And I researched on a new microwave! We have to throw ours out... the inside is peeling and rusted! It's not good for our health! I want to toss it today! So, we might not have one for a few days! I don't want the inverter microwave. I just want a simple traditional microwave, without all the computer chips and panels! And they are not cheap! I am hoping for a sale, but we can't wait until Black Friday at Costco!

We all went to church early to set up! One of my students brought her high school classmate to our service. Several families had prepared a short program for the service! So, before the service, one of the sisters in my Bible study, walked past me and I smelled sandalwood. She was having problems with her right shoulder. We paused and I prayed for her. During the service, one group shared the song, How Great Is Our God. As we sang, I felt that my shoulder was no longer in pain and I could rotate it! Wow... The Lord healed me! 

God is so good! Now, the healing is not complete as I cannot fully extend my arm to my back. But I can now lift my arm and stretch my arm and NO PAIN!

Alan and Isaiah had to stay at church for a parents teachers meeting and I brought Mom home!

She went to bed and I went out for a short walk, praising the Lord!

Daily Lovely Insight:

64 Bible verses about God, The Creator

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments:

  1. Now pray about no more refreezing of that shoulder////

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for complete healing... There is no more pain and my rotation has greatly improved. BUT I still can't stretch it back too far!

    ReplyDelete