Thursday, November 10, 2022

Perfect Weather for Banana Splits!

Yes, the weather was hot! And we had planned to have banana splits for our Soochow Bible Study, celebrating the end of midterms! We had so much fun!

The kids took pictures of their bowl of this very sweet dessert! And we chatted and then went to do our study! We had two newcomers. One was not a believer. He ate his banana split, chatted and left before we started our study. I think he might pop in again next week. The other young man is a believer, the first in his family!

Oh... so this morning... I had a very productive day. I got all the donation together, even decluttering my closet, and drove the stuff to Soochow. Yes, I couldn't do it with my scooter! The car is cleaned out... and so is my living room!

I also made curry for dinner!

I didn't have time to run until this evening, which was perfect as I wanted to test out the head light. Hum? Interesting... 

Isaiah and I are also madly working on the 62 page document!

Daily Lovely Insight:

For the Bible study today, we read Psalm 23. The students were very encouraged by the thought of God's rod and staff, comforting them!

Psalms 23:4 - Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I wi...

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments:

  1. I bet yours was really tasty! And we had jasmine rice. I love eating RICE!

    ReplyDelete