Tuesday, November 22, 2022

So Much To Do... No Time To Run!

It's true... I think it's a God-thing... Too busy to have time for a run!

Mom left and I got busy... 

I went to Costco to buy a pumpkin pie. Alan met me there as my Costco card has expired. It was Black Friday week... but I didn't see any great deals. Of course, I didn't really look! After Alan paid, he took off and I made my way to the car. I ran into our pastor from the Chinese church. It was nice to catch up with him. I loaded everything into the car and headed to make the donation stop. Yeah! My car is cleaned out! And yes, when I got back, I wiped the car down. 

I had to put everything away and then get on my scooter to go to the library and drop off dessert for a dear sister! I arrived at World Gym and had time only for a 40 minute treadmill walk!

Next stop was to help another sister to de-clutter! We are only on the tip of the iceberg! But the living room and dining room are cleaned and organized! I see that the problem is her kids don't put things away. I need to work on that with her! Another problem is that she has too much stuff and storage space! It's so easy to accumulate things when the house has so many cabinets! Each cabinet is not organized! I don't know when is the next time, but we got a lot done in four hours! 

I had to rush home as Mom was due back... I heated up her dinner and the phone rang!

This evening I had Bible study. I had to also work on my talk notes, my ppt and the translation job! 

Tomorrow is a full day at the MOE! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here are some questions to consider during this thanksgiving season:

1. Someone I don't want to miss an opportunity to say thank you to

2. Something or someone that made today a good day

3. Something I believe in that give me hope day to day

4. Something that gives my life meaning

5. One simple reason to be grateful for living where I live

These came from the book, the 5-minute Gratitude Journal by Sophia Godkin, Ph.D.

Top 40 Thanksgiving Bible Verses: Inspirational Scriptures for Gratitude

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments: