Saturday, November 12, 2022

Hot Weather... and Marriage Builders!

I was up early and went out for a 10k run... it got hot... way too fast!

Then I got Mom up and cut her hair! It turned out nicely! I also cut my hair... And according to Isaiah and Alan, it didn't turn out nicely!

Alan and Isaiah were home, so I went out to run errands. I went to Decathlon and found out how to change the batteries for my headlight! YEAH! Then I went in search of batteries! I also bought more fruit and yoguart!

I was back and the San Diego State College Basketball game was still going on... I gave Mom her lunch and soon after that, we were off to church. Mom stayed with the kids and Isaiah. The couples went to the nearby restaurant and had afternoon tea. I had prepared 20 questions for them to share on! Then at 4:30, we went back to church and had to share one answer to the group! What FUN!

We headed home and bought stinky tofu again! YIPPY!

The rest of the evening was spent editing and then Family Time at 9pm. Abby had time!

I must get to my message prep. I will share again on 11/27.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here are three questions from today's Marriage Builders' Fellowship Time:

1.    How has our marriage made you grow spiritually this year?

2.    What are some potential problem areas in our marriage that we have not had time to discuss? 

3.    What are three things that you worry about that you haven’t shared with me?


Lord, give us the clarity and wisdom to make decisions together as a couple. Strengthen our relationship so that we may grow in our oneness and let our lives continue to be on Your path, rooted in Your Word, with You leading us each day. In Jesus' name we pray -- Amen


Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments:

  1. If they said no, the hair must have been ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, it was bad enough for Alan to say, "You can cut your hair short!" ha, ha, ha...

    ReplyDelete