Friday, November 18, 2022

Tonight is the 100K!

Mom left and I got cleaning... and I have to prepare everything for Alan and the helper! It's a lot of work. And hopefully, Mom does not pee through the bedding. I did a wash, but Mom came home with a bag of soiled clothes! Darn it... I had to treat it with vinegar so that my back balcony doesn't stink up!

Alan had his Thanksgiving Luncheon at Soochow, so we didn't have a date! But he will be driving over to Yilan tonight with Isaiah and come back again tomorrow! The luncheon was a hit! About 60 students came!

I packed up my gears and went to stretch out my legs. It was quite warm. And looking at the weather, the temperature will be in the mid to low 20, but with thundershower... in Yilan! So, that's going to be quite interesting!

Alan came back and we went to drop off donation and get gas!

There was leftover, so I put all that away. Finally, I had time to rest! I took a nap!

I will be blogging tomorrow. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Hebrews 12:1 - Lay Aside Every Sin - Free Art Download - Bible Verses To Go

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

3 comments:

  1. That's the only way I crossed the finished line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prayed throughout the night when I would wake up, and all day long as the hours passed and we had not heard from you. Praying for healing for your feet.

    ReplyDelete