Saturday, November 5, 2022

Long & Blessed Day!

I don't need to say it... You all know by now... yes, I was up early... After time with Jesus, I went out for a short run... only 45minutes. I had to go to Yang Ming Hospital for my Mom's medication. Every three months I have to make an appointment and get her prescription refilled! So, I was there and finished and home by 11am. Alan was home... but I got busy with Mom care. I had to strip her bed yet again! The Center must have given her too much water again! I gave her fruit as I didn't want her to eat much. We were meeting Angel at 1pm for lunch at a nice Chinese restaurant! I knew she'd eat!

So, off we went... The lunch was fantastic. Isaiah said he'd stay with my Mom while we went to Costco and RTMart. We drove home and dropped them off. But I had to go up to get Mom settled. I even put a large pad underneath the chair Mom was sitting on and told Isaiah to be alert! Unfortunately, Isaiah wasn't paying attention as Mom moved around in the chair... long story short, the pad I had set underneath her had moved and she peed on our dining room chair yet again!

We came home at around 6pm and had brought dinner. So, it was nice to be home to sup together! But I had to first get Mom and the chair cleaned up! Then I had to make Mom's bed. After she went to bed, the four of us sat down to have our dinner! We can't have dinner with Mom as she eats fast and we eat and chat. If she's still around, she will want more food and keep eating. 

Angel stayed until 10:30 and then I dropped her off at the MRT Station! 

Abby did call. They went to the Dead Sea and will be heading up to the Sea of Galilee!

Daily Lovely Insight:

In the midst of persecution, Acts 12:24 says... 

Acts 12:24 KJV Mobile Phone Wallpaper - But the word of God grew and

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments: