Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Wednesday Is LONG!

That's how I feel about my Wednesdays, these days... 

I have to be up super early... make sure I'm ready... then get Mom up and ready... and Alan comes back from tennis to take her down while I dash off to the MOE.

Today, we only had one short article to edit so I had time to prep for my noon time class and the other translation job. I got that finished! I did have to teach at lunch time and I had a student come to chat in the afternoon!

I also worked on giving the rest of this lady's furniture away, including a brand new fridge! Tomorrow, her house closes... she sold this house and the new owner will be getting the keys. So everything had to be taken cared of... 

On the way back home this evening, I stopped to get little softie pads for my new stools, money to pay for the AC rack which will be installed tomorrow, and rice for the dinner that I made for Isaiah and Alan.

I had already made Mom's dinner. So, when I get home, I just need to do the bedtime routine.

Annie messaged and said that she's booked for her trip to Taiwan. Then we found out that Eddie is planning to be in the States at the time that Annie is planning to be in Taiwan! OK... I will wait and see what really happens in Jan/Feb of 2023! Annie is planning to be here from 1/19 to 2/3!

At home, I tided up, put things away, start cooking the rice dish, and tutored at 8pm. I didn't have time to go for a workout before tutoring. So I went afterwards... a very fast walk and weights as I had prayer time at 10pm. It was scheduled to be at 9:30, but I asked her to delay it for 30 minutes.

Trust me... I never have a problem falling asleep at night!

Oh... Abby is in Israel!

Daily Lovely Insight;

Psalms 40:1 I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my  cry. | New International Version (NIV) | Download The Bible App Now

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

5 comments:

  1. so plan away for my trip, keto eating is a must hahahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes... what's keto eating?

    ReplyDelete
  3. meat and vegetables, no rice limited noodles and bread hahaha which is your fav Jack Sprat and all....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forget keto... dumplings, pot stickers, stinky tofu... what are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete