Saturday, November 26, 2022

A Day of Many Things!

I knew that if I wanted a run, I needed to get it done early... so, off I went... for an hour. I also stopped and voted -- Taipei Mayor, Village Chief, Legislators, as well as the referendum!

Then I was back to care for Mom and get the house in order. Mom peed through everything, so I had to get everything changed! I just threw all the bedding and clothes into her shower. I dealt with it this evening!

Memorial Service at 11am. Alan and Isaiah stayed until the helper came. Then they went to check out Carrefour.

We met up at 12noon and headed for Taoyuan. First stop, dropping off things for our missionary friends. Then it was My House Steakhouse for Isaiah and Alan. They were hungry and it was for Isaiah's birthday celebration. They enjoyed the all you can eat salad buffet. I was not hungry, so I walked around and explored the area. What fun!

Next stop... the Gloria Outlet/Mall! We got there around 5pm and stayed until closing! Yes, we did. There were different food stalls and so I got some Fried Chicken Master... and nibbled while we shopped. The weather was perfect. Isaiah bought two pairs of Vans, a pair of pants, a short sleeved shirt and a long sleeve shirt. We spent 4,000NT$! His birthday splurge -- everything year. It's usually Isaiah and Abigail! We love it!

We got home at around 9pm and I spent the next hour, cleaning up... Wow... Oh, I forgot to mention -- I found one pair of running socks -- 117NT$. That's a splurge for me as it's over 100NT$. I finally found some running socks at New Balance. None of the other stores had anything of what I was looking for! I will try them out next week!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 90 was read at the Memorial Service. It was a beautiful reminder that this is not our home!

Sunday Scripture} Psalm 90:12

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, these people bring three pairs of the SAME shoes... and four pairs of the SAME socks! Man... they are really runners! Can you imagine the amount of money to buy three pairs of the same EXPENSIVE shoes?

    ReplyDelete