Sunday, November 13, 2022

A Very Fast Day!

Carrefour is going to close on 12/4. I went over to see what they had on sale... and they are really trying to clear their shelves. Anyhow, I bought so much that I had to call Alan to come over with the scooter as I was walking!

Mom enjoyed the snacks I got... 

We went to church at 2:30 and had a great service.

One thing I forgot to mention is that I got about 2,500US$ worth of makeup and lotions and skin care! All name brands... almost all brand new! I have some very wealthy neighbors! I have been using the stuff and I just love it. I had to google some of these stuff as I had no idea there were so many things out there. Revlon Exfoliating Lip Balm! Channel foundation! Bobbie Brown, Kiel's, Clinque, Lorde & Belle...Revlon 露華濃 - Kiss Exfoliating Balm 112 Sweet Mint

REPAIR SERUM

This little bottle is over 100US$! Anyhow... it's amazing... I won't need to buy make up for the rest of my life! And I am giving so much away as I can't even finish what I have been given!

I spent the rest of the evening finishing up the editing!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I found the Bible for this coming year and I printed out the schedule. I also found one devotional book that I will go through... It's very exciting! And as for my verse, the Lord seems to be leading me to Hebrews 10:22-24! I'm still praying and will make a decision on 11/16.

Who in the World Are You? Why in the World Are You? How in the World Are  You? What on Earth Are You Doing? What on Earth Are You Doing? Matthew 10:

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

4 comments:

  1. looking forward to getting some hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND That is James' brand, Lorde & Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a long time customer of Carrefour, I’m glad you were able to get a lot of the close out deals. Where will you shop now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the thing... where will I go when I want to buy a few items? The closest Carrefour is near Costco!

    ReplyDelete