Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Rainy Productive Day!

Mom went off... and I went off... for a run!

I got home and showered and worked on putting away the laundry and cleaning!

I got a big box of things ready to mail to Abby and left at 11:57 as I knew that it would take about an hour to get that done. And I was right! I finished at 1:09 and headed to meet up with Angel. She left today!

I then scootered back to Neihu as I had a massage appointment at 3pm. I made it just in time!

When that was finished, I was zooming back home! I got back at 5:02 and started to work on putting everything away and heating Mom's dinner up. The phone rang -- the van was on its way! 

I turned on the WiFi and worked, while Mom ate her dinner.

After Mom went to bed, I zoomed off to my evening Bible study!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I read this verse today and it's another good one for 2023 Personal Focus:

Acts 20:24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is  to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the  task of testifying

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments:

  1. Even with Isaiah a round you are s till like the Energizer Bunnny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah works from 9-6pm!

    ReplyDelete