Thursday, November 24, 2022

Happy Thanksgiving!

Image result for picture Thanksgiving Bible | Happy ...

It is indeed a happy thanksgiving... 

The day started early... and I'm glad... as there was a lot to do. I made a turkey ball... and it turned out quite well. But after Mom left, I spent two hours to clean the house! I realized that since the run, I have not had the time to do any cleaning! I did a load of laundry, sweep and vacuum, did both bathrooms, tidied up things that have been scattered... at 10:30, I was finished and started with the Soochow prep and dinner prep! Because I had so much stuff to bring, I left early and headed to Soochow!

The study was fantastic. One gal led a craft project! Everyone loved the mashed potatoes with hot dog and all the trimming! I also brought drinks. We study Matthew 20:1-16 and talked about God's generosity. At 3pm, a few other kids showed up and they had a hot dog with mashed potatoes. Needless to say, I got back a bit late. 

It was raining, but I decided to head out for a short run, after putting everything away. I only had 45 minutes. At first my legs felt weird, but overall, my legs have recovered! I got home with no time for a shower and the phone rang. I headed downstairs after popping Mom's dinner in the microwave. 

Mom went to bed and I finally had a shower!

This evening, I spent it editing the translation stuff! Plus I needed to finish the ppt for my Sunday talk. 

Alan and Isaiah were at school to play basketball. When they got home, they enjoyed the Thanksgiving Meal!

Daily Lovely Insight:

William's Hebrews 13:15-16 Free Activities online for kids in 4th grade by  William

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

No comments:

Post a Comment