Wednesday, November 23, 2022

MOE BUSY!

The people all loved the Costco pumpkin pie. I'm so glad I bought one for them to try! Totally worth it!

It was a very busy day as we were working on Secom's translation/editing work!

Class at 12:30 went well! We talked about Thanksgiving! And one gal came to chat during office hours!

I rushed back as I had made a big mistake. Because of the election on Saturday, I unplugged the phone as the candidates are calling and leaving long laborious messages. Alan didn't hear the phone ring... of course not! And my cell phone was running low on battery... anyhow, things worked out. But instead of going for a run, I had to deal with things!

So... I went for a short quick walk after tutoring. Yes, I tutored from 8-9:15. I also had to cook mashed potatoes! YUMMY! And then put a turkey 'ball' of meat into the slow cooker... we are going to have thanksgiving meal tomorrow night!

Then there was prayer time with a sister at 10:30.

Isaiah went to play tennis... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I'm thankful for God's constant and abiding presence. I'm thankful that God gave us Jesus. I'm thankful...

25 Thanksgiving Prayer Ideas & Dinner Blessings with Gratitude in 2022

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments: