Friday, November 25, 2022

An Errand Date!

I knew it would be a busy day... First, it's Isaiah's birthday... and we had a lunch date with another couple who is back in Taiwan!

So... after Mom left, I got cleaning AGAIN! Then at 10am, I had to go for a run or else I'd have no time. It was an hour... only 8kms. But I enjoyed it!

After a quick shower, Alan and I were in the car. I had taken out things to put in the car, so we loaded that up. Bibles for church, bags for Soochow Flea Market Sale... We dropped off the bags, then went to get my talk notes copied. I'm so glad we went as they are closed tomorrow due to it being the Voting Day! Then we went to Carrefour as they are not renewing the lease. I got the drinks for the White Elephant Party. Adults diapers were not on sale! I did get one bag. Then we were at the restaurant for lunch. It was a bit expensive, so Alan was not full!

At 3pm, we continued our errands -- picking up library book, dropping off tennis rackets to be restrung, mailing packages for Abby... And the time was gone... I was hoping to go back to Carrefour! So, after we got back, Alan stayed with Mom and I went on my scooter. It was not as nice as the rain started! I wanted to buy burgers, but the line was so long at Burger King. I did go back to Carrefour and got my soy bean milk and Isaiah wanted some alcohol for his birthday celebration. Then I went to a place that sells fried goods... I bought a lot and we ate a lot... I was so stuffed!

We decided to stay home and watch Matrix #1! We have never seen it before!

What a fun evening!

Daily Lovely Insight:

How thankful I am of God's grace... He came to rescue me!

Romans 5:8 NKJV - While We Were Still Sinners Christ Died For Us - Facebook  Cover Photo - My Bible

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

2 comments:

  1. what is with the long line at Burger King of all places?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was crazy! Maybe they have a new burger out?

    ReplyDelete