Monday, November 28, 2022

A Warmer than Usual Monday in November

Yes, it didn't feel like a November day... So... after tidying up, I had to go for a run before it got too hot. One hour later and a shower, I was seated in front of the computer, trying to get editing done. At 12:30, I had to stop... And I went out and ran errands.

There were donations to drop off, appliance to repair, passbooks to update... I was home in 90 minutes! Yeah!

And I put in a load of laundry and sat back down!

By 4pm, it was prayer time with a dear sister!

When that was finished, the phone rang. I put Mom's dinner into the microwave and headed down.

I had two more phone calls to make and friends coming over for dinner!

Tomorrow, the Bible study gals are coming over. I have food ready for them! I will have to bake tomorrow for my Wednesday and Thursday groups!

It was a warmer than usual... and a busier than usual... Monday in November!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The tomb... from darkness into light... What tomb are we caught in? What diadem shift do we need to make to walk out of darkness and into His light? I think John 11 has a lot of practical implications for us as believers! 

What do you think?

Called Out of Darkness - Devotional by Gail Rodgers

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 - The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as so...

No comments:

Post a Comment