Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Productive Day!

Knowing that I'd be busy all day, as soon as Mom left for the Center, I headed out. It was already very hot! Then I had Bible study at 10am-- hybrid! Two gals came over and the rest of the gals decided to join on line. We are starting on Psalm 103. 

Those who were here joined me for lunch! YUMMY!

Then I headed out to buy a material to work on the AC unit! Please pray for the 4th floor neighbor. They are not very forgiving! We have to be super quiet and our old machine is chipping and they don't like it!

Tutoring started at 3:30 and when that was finished, Mom was home!

Tonight, I had two groups of people coming over. One to do the travel insurance, another to pick up keys for our old house!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 103: 5

What Does Psalm 103:5 Mean?

Lord, Renew My Energy when I Feel Tired and Weak. Psalm 103:5. Christian  Prayer and Inspirational Bible Verse Quotes. Stock Photo - Image of color,  heal: 212295468

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment