Monday, June 20, 2022

A Day of Organizing & Packing!

After Mom left, I pulled out all the luggage and weighed them, trying to find the lightest ones. Wow... That was quite a chore. Alan went to school and Abby went for a workout! A friend who will also be going to London has offered to carry a bag for Abby! So, we have to get that luggage packed before her departure! What a task! Our living room is now filled with four suitcases and three carry ons!

I did go for a short 7km run. It was way too hot! I think I will do the same tomorrow. Just run in the hot sun!

Abby went to an exhibition.

I also met up with another friend who is returning to the States. It was good to sit with her and pray together. Her health has not been well!

Tonight: tap dancing!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm  107:1 | Psalms, Give thanks, Psalm 107 1

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment