Thursday, June 2, 2022

Getting Hot!

Last night, Isaiah and I were booking for our trip this summer. We are progressing very nicely. We have England done. We are staying at Serge and Nancy's in Antwerp. We have not booked the Eurostar from London to Antwerp. Hopefully, we will do that tonight. We were going to fly but it gets expensive if you have luggage. Unfortunately, for Abby, we do! We booked Heidelberg lodging! I'm so excited! We booked Moudon, Switzerland lodging. We still have Freiberg and Paris. So, by this weekend, we should be done!

This morning after Mom went off, I tidied up and went for a run, even though it was already very hot! I think when Alan and Abby are gone, I might have to get up at 4am. Oh... I checked the weather for England and Europe and the weather there will be perfect for running!

I spent the rest of the afternoon preparing for my talks and the ppt. Abby will help me with adding the Chinese verses.

Daily Lovely Insight:

I read this poem:

You're waiting for deliverance! O Soul, you're waiting long! 

Believe that your deliverance does wait for you in song!

Job 31:4

job 31 and 32

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630 

No comments:

Post a Comment