Wednesday, June 29, 2022

SAD, SAD, SAD...

Words cannot express my heart... 

I took Abby to the airport... and held back the tears until later in the evening... If I had started, the whole airport would have been very alarmed.

It was easier to drop Alan off... But dropping Abby off was another thing... 

I guess there are many facets... To think that the three of them would be together for 14 days and I have to be home with Mom... That just kills me... I want to be with them... I want to travel around and make memories together, especially before Abby goes to DTS. We had planned to do a special trip last summer, and then thought we'd do it this summer. But with the care of my mom and things not working out at the long term facility, we had to throw those plans out the windows. Anyhow, I can write so much more on this, but I won't. 

The only thing that helped was the thought that I would see Isaiah and Abby in late August and we'd be traveling around, but without Alan! I will have a bit more time with Abby... and that comforts my heart!

I heard from DTS that there will be 20 students this year, representing 8 countries: Taiwan, New Zealand, Spain, Austria, Canada, USA, Dominican Republic, and lots of Germans. They don't know where the outreach will take place but I know it's going to be amazing.

To back track, this morning, after sending Mom off, I was rushing to get to my new job. I got there almost right on time, which was a miracle, since everyone knows how slow I ride. I had my first lunch time class and it was so much fun. A total of 16 students have signed up... and 12 showed up. The hour flew by and I was back on my scooter. I got home just a little after 2pm and Abby and I were off to the airport! The traffic was not bad and we found parking quite easily.

I'm glad I had done online check-in as that line was so much shorter. A bunch of Abby's friends came to the airport to see her off! How splendid! Everything weighed perfectly. In fact, the check in was under by 10kg. But her carry on was a bit over!

I had to rush home for Mom. The center forgot that I was to pick Mom up and the driver was at our complex. Our guard took care of Mom for 15 minutes before I got home.

This evening after Mom went to bed, I went for a run. I wanted to go to World Gym... but maybe tomorrow morning.

Daily Lovely Insight:

Hosea 2:14-15 | Biblical quotes inspirational, Christian facebook cover,  Biblical encouragement

It's just a beautiful promise... 

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630


No comments:

Post a Comment