Thursday, June 9, 2022

Completely Wiped Out!

I was overly ambitious thinking I can go for a run and do lots of prep today. But after the third shot, I felt completely depleted, like a balloon with no air! I just wanted to sleep and sleep some more. My arm was extremely sore and I had no appetite. I did drink a lot of liquid! I hope I feel better tomorrow! I walked to the post office and back and felt exhausted! I can't imagine running 10kms. It's such a weird feeling, like I'm jet lagged!

Alan had class at home. He is recovering well! 

Abby had one class and watched more Padres highlight. I guess they beat the Mets!

Mom was up and out in the morning and came back promptly at 5:10.

This evening, Abby went and met up with Juliet. Alan made a wise decision and did not go to play basketball as he needed to rest! I'm glad!

Daily Lovely Insight:

"Look at life in light of eternity; live your life in the strength of today"



Seek Him First!





No comments:

Post a Comment