Friday, June 17, 2022

Celebrating Abby's Graduation!

Last year on June 19th, we went to Soochow and took some graduation pictures. This morning we did the same with Abby. Knowing that there would be no rain, we went as soon as Alan was home from tennis. It was so much fun!

Then we went off to have beef noodles for lunch. Abby picked the place! We ate so much... plus bubble milk tea!

I had several things that I wanted to get done. Connect the WiFi for the old house as people are going to live there for six months and buy contact lenses for Abby -- 12 months worth! We got both those done and headed home for a nap! Too short... Mom was home! Wow, how did the day go by so quickly???

After Mom went to bed, I went off for a run. It was still hot, but at least not sunny!

I also had to go back to the store as they gave us a wrong pair! Since I was out, I bought more bubble milk tea... ha, ha, ha... 

This morning before we took off, I worked on finishing July 3rd's talk! Yeah! I was able to finish it and have started on the ppt!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Samson & Jephthah are the two men I'll be using for my talk on July 3rd -- The Undesirable Path, Part II!

Mighty Men of Faith! Hebrews 11:32 | Study the Bible with me!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment