Saturday, June 4, 2022

Hot with No Rain!

There were clouds and I heard thunder... but no rain! It's been muggy all day!

It was an early morning for me! I did go out for a run. Five runs this week... YIPPY!

I went and picked up more dumplings from friends... yippy! I love this festival because of the dumplings!

We went and ran errands in the afternoon. Abby had her Youth Fellowship, but we told her to stay home as she wasn't feeling well. She's wearing a mask even at home! Hopefully, she is just run down as she has been staying up until early morning to do Sudoku and at the same time, she's trying to lose weight. She has been working out twice a day, three days a week, and really watching her caloric intake. She's kept it up for a week, which is surprising! We shall see... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 22:19 - Bible Verse about Strength - Bible Verse Images

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment