Thursday, June 16, 2022

A Prep Day!

Yes, I had set aside today for prepping... I think I need to do that from now... Every Thursday!

Finished the Lesson in my Proverbs study.

Finished the talk notes and ppt for June 26th and started on July 3rd's talk!

Mailed the letter and paid a bill and picked up peanut M&M from someone for FREE!

Did a load of laundry... Tidied up around the house!

Went for a quick run, of course. The weather was cooler with droplets of rain! Just delightful! As I was heading back, the sun came out and wow, in less than a few seconds, it became quite warm!

Alan was at school all day.

Abby went out with friends this evening!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Proverbs 16:3

Proverbs 16:13 | Proverbs 16, How to memorize things, Proverbs 16 3

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment