Wednesday, June 15, 2022

It Rained!

Yes, the rain cooled the day down! It was  still warm, but it was a bit more pleasant.

I had time to go for a run, not a long one!

Then, I read through Isaiah's paper that's due today!

By 2:30, I was out the door as I was to go to the MOE Office to meet up with the people for my new job! It was raining quite hard, so I arrived completely soaking wet! What an interesting way to show up for a meet-up!

Alan was going to help with Mom as I went to buy bread and pay for the travel insurance on my way back from the meeting! I had made Mom Mexican spaghetti. YUMMY!

Isaiah and I had time to chat about the essay before he was to send it in!

Abby had dinner out with her coach. I guess it was a last minuet thing!

After Mom went to bed, I had a relaxing evening!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 103 2 – Artofit

We need to remember how much God has blessed us... That will build our faith and keep our focus!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment