Friday, June 24, 2022

Interesting Day... Too Much Going On...

Abby's trip hit a glitch. One of the drivers tested positive and had to pail out. We scrambled this morning to think of a solution. Abby was not happy... but they finally took off.

Alan and I went to buy a few items and have lunch together. Then we rushed to the bank as Alan had no GBP -- Great Britain Pound! After that was done, we went to see about buying him a new cell phone! Second hand... but decided not to. The thunderstorm started and the traffic got back. So, we had to call and tell the Center that we were coming to pick Mom up.

I had Italian spaghetti ready! I only needed to heat it up!

After Mom went to bed, the weather was still cool! So, I went off for a short run! Thank you Jesus!

Daily Lovely Insight:

This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life. Psalm  119:50: A wide ruled Journal for Christians: Journals, Faithletter:  9781731017765: Amazon.com: Books

Psalm 119:50 - Comforting Bible Verse - Bible Verse Images

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment