Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Tutoring, Tutoring and More Tutoring...

Yes, after Mom left, I had tutoring at 10:30. That went until almost 12:30. Even though it was super hot, I went for a short run -- 7.5kms. I couldn't go longer. It was way too hot. When I got back, I found out that the people who were to be at our old apartment to connect the WiFi didn't show up. Then it turned out that I had to be there or else they won't install the WiFi. First, the guy said just my ID. Then he called and said I personally had to be there! I was not happy!

After many phone calls, I finally settle on tomorrow night at 7:30-10pm. 

I rushed to tutor at 3:30.

When that was finished, I made reservation for afternoon tea on June 23rd. And I called to try to make a hair appointment for Abby. So many things to get done.

Mom was home and I had dinner planned. So that was great.

Alan was at school all day.

Abby went for a workout and then worked on her final essays! She has to get everything done by Thursday! She is the master of procrastination. 

Tomorrow I will be at my new job all day! It's going to be interesting!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Keep Your Eyes Open For God Psalm 105:4-5 - St Gabriel Catholic Radio

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment