Monday, June 6, 2022

So Much To Do!

I can't believe how fast the day went by.

Abby and I went through her sweat shirts, jackets, and pants. These are things she won't be needing as it is heading to summer temperature here in Taipei. We have to start early as her packing is going to be very tricky. She has 25 kilos from Taipei to London, but no luggage weight from London to LA and back! Her clothes for LA will have to be in Alan's luggage. I have 25 kilos from Taipei to London, which I will be using to bring her stuff! I will allow myself 15 kilos and the rest will be for her. I need 15 kilos because of the gifts I am bringing for people we will be seeing in England and Europe. Of course, we do get a carry-on of 7 kilos even for her London to LA flight. Unfortunately, she is not a light packer... so we will see. Tomorrow we will work on tops and workout clothes. She also wants to bring a year's worth of contacts! But I told her not to bring shampoo and conditioner. She can buy those items in Germany. 

What else kept me so busy? I found two microwaves, tons of kitchen stuff, and a suitcase as two apartments are being renovated. So, I lugged everything up and started cleaning and posting things for free. In my endeavor to help Abby, she has a few items that she doesn't want.  So, I'm going to attempt to sell these items. We will see... 

The weather turned cooler! So, I had a run in the morning. It was still 25C but at least it wasn't blaring hot. Tap dancing tonight, so I did not work on booking the transportation for Europe.

I had to prep for my talks and my tutoring... plus Isaiah has an assignment that I'm helping with the editing.

Daily Lovely Insight:

A poem for your enjoyment! Do the Next Thing! Emily Freeman has written a book by that title! I think everyone should share this poem with their children and post this poem in their home!

Do The Next Thing: 6x9 Blank Lined 120 Page Minimalist Journal, Christian  Poem Notebook For Women, Girl's Diary, Religious Gifts, Mom Journal:  Journals, Nimble Muse: 9781073376278: Amazon.com: Books

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment