Wednesday, June 22, 2022

New Job...

I had to get Mom off fast... the van came at 8:30 and I was out the door on my scooter at 8:35. I didn't get there until 9:10. It was a fairly smooth ride.

I started with cleaning my desk... That was a major task! No one thought of organizing or dusting!

Then I had one article to read and edit.

I wrote a letter to Isaiah. During my lunch hour, I took a walk around the area and found some nice restaurants. It was way too hot to do more exploring, although I know the area quite well. I ran a few errands while I was out.

At 5:10, I finally left. Alan took care of Mom. I had to rush home, and then rush off to the old house. The WiFi guy called and he could come earlier! WOW!

That was done in 45 minutes! YIPPY!

I rushed home and put Mom to bed! Alan did dinner and pills and diaper!

What a day!

I thought about going for a run. It was cooler... 

Abby went off to meet up with friends. Alan had a zoom meeting that was postponed to Friday morning! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 111:10 Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. | Fear of the  lord, Psalms, Bible prayers

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment