Saturday, June 11, 2022

Things Don't Ever Slow Down!

I can't tell you what a busy day I had... 

I got Mom up and she had breakfast.

I continued to cook for the youth gathering... 

Then when Alan came back from playing tennis, I went out to run a few errands. I had a book to pick up from the library. I had to check about getting WiFi at our old house and buy some onion and soy bean milk. I got home and fixed Mom her lunch.

Abby went for a workout and then came back to get ready for her graduation celebration! She left and I went out for a run! I thought it would rain, but no rain! I did run 11km and I felt great. So, I actually completed 44.4kms this week with four runs! ha, ha, ha... 

After I got back, I fixed Mom her dinner and then finished the food prep. We left at 5:30 to drop off food and run a few more errands. Dropped off the donation that has been in the back of the car. Picked up a walker for a friend. Dropped that off and picked up Mom's wheelchair which we had loaned out. (We have our HOP Prayer Walk so we need it. But I'll be bringing it back to them after the prayer walk!)

I got home and finished my ppt and talk notes and emailed those off! Mom went to bed and I watched one episode of Murdoch Mysteries! I also started preparing my syllabus for the MOE class. Yes, another job... the pay isn't great, but I heard the work load is fun! I will keep you all posted! It's every Wednesday! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

May you find this verse encouraging as I did this morning!

Psalm 59:16 - Bible Verse about Death

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment