Thursday, June 23, 2022

Another Great Afternoon Tea!

Yes, I'm still working on the packing... what a process! I'm finished... I also booked Abby's hair dying appointment!

She then went to World Gym and I braved the heat. It was another short and hot run!

Alan was home and I took a quick shower and we were out.

Abby got the time mixed up but we were able to get everything done. We went to the bank and transferred the money for her DTS. We then headed to have another delicious afternoon tea! Grand Hyatt! We were right on time! 3:10!

I had told the Center that we'd be picking Mom up at 5:35. And we were fairly on time... 5:40! YIPPY!

Mom was home and had dinner!

I watched one episode of Murdoch Mysteries! Then Abby needed to buy a few things for the youth group. So, I drove her over to the store and waited in the car!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 118:24 - Active Love Church

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment