Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sending Alan Off... Speaking at Church...

I had very little sleep as we were up at 4:30. I had time with Jesus... and then we headed off. 

We were at the airport and the line was long because all flights were grouped together! No wonder they ask people to come three hours before take-off!

I drove back and started to work... Doing a load of laundry... Cleaning up... Caring for Mom... The morning went by so fast... 

I had to lay down as I wanted to fully in line to speak.

We left early to help set things up at church!

Daily Lovely Insights:

Exodus 17:8-16 | The Battle Belongs to the Lord | Rich Jones - YouTube

The Undesirable Path, Part I: Through the Life of Joshua

Exodus 17: 8-10; 13-16

7 Highlights:

1. God calls and fits the person for the job.

2. We need to believe that God is on our side.

3. A surrendered life is a successful life.

4. In Christ, we are mighty warriors.

5. God is the one who builds our faith through daily things.

6. Even when we are stuck, we can walk in victory. 

7. God is in the business of building our faith. 

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment