Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Nice & Wet!

What a drastic change! Today was wet and much cooler! I love this weather!

In the morning after Mom left, I took the time to sit and read! Totally delightful! Then I got the house ready, praying that Amy will finally show up. And she did!

I went for a run after making lunch and dinner! The run was just perfect... maybe if I had more time! I also put all the items down at the lobby for people to pick up. And Abby and I worked on more stuff to pack! She might have to do a second look as she's bringing too many things. And we haven't even looked at her make up and socks, etc.

Tonight I had Bible study. Alan was at school all day and didn't come back until almost 9pm, which my study finished!

I had a nice short chat with Isaiah. Still trying to firm up our plans! We have yet to book our transportation as we are not yet sure what route we will take if we buy the Eurail Global Pass!

Daily Lovely Insight:

The main point for our study tonight was: honor God with all that we have! 

Proverbs 3:9 - Bible verse - DailyVerses.net

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment