Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Perfect Weather for Running... but No Time!

This morning I had made two doctor's appointments... Maybe I was a bit overly ambitious. The two appointments were at the same hospital. But on a raining day, it was difficult to even get into the parking lot. So, I had to wait for a space. Then once in the hospital, I had to wheel Mom around! Well, it was not so easy. I was finished by 12:15, including getting her medications. After dropping her off, I went home and it was just nice to go to the bathroom!

After lunch, I had an appointment to get my third shot! When I arrived there, they didn't have a record of my appointment! I wanted BNT and it was finally available! While talking to the nurse, the BNT lady came and said, "We have a cancellation. She can have the shot!" What a praise! So, that took longer!

Alan needed to go to school to pick up notebooks and I wanted to drop off a Panasonic microwave to see if it can be fixed. Plus a sister needed to borrow a wheelchair. So, we ran errands. I wanted to go and run. But the nurse did say for me to NOT exercise for at least two days! The microwave cost 1700NT$ to fix. I said, "No thanks!" They disposed of it for me.

Alan was back in bed after dinner. He has a full day tomorrow!

Mom was home... and I didn't even have time to nap!

After blogging, I looked for possible part time job for Isaiah as he has more than five weeks from July 13th to August 25th. 

Abby went for a workout. She almost missed her class this afternoon. She went out for lunch and thought she can just log in on her cell phone. NO! Must be done on her computer! She had to rush home and was an hour late. She missed the roll call... but the teacher was merciful. At the end of class, she asked again and Abby answered and was not marked absent! PRAISE JESUS! She has to pass all her classes in order to be heading out to Germany for DTS!

After Mom went to bed, the rain sounded so nice, so tempting. But I did not go out for a run. I read Isaiah's essay instead!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalms 40:17 KJV Desktop Wallpaper - But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord  thinkethSeek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment