Monday, June 27, 2022

Alan Arrived Safely... Weather Is Getting So Hot... Always A Lot to Get Done...

The morning started early... I checked to see if Alan sent a message and he did... 

Our friend picked him up and he was going to bed... He was exhausted. No one wears mask there!

After Mom took off, it was a full day. I had tutoring at 10:30. Abby had her dental appointment, so I dropped her off and went to pick up goods. Prayer time online at 2pm. A friend came over to share and pray at 3pm. Mom was back at 5:10.

In the evening, I decided not to go to my tap class. I had message prep to finish up plus I wanted to go for a short run! That was the only time but it was still so hot... so so hot!

Abby went and had a workout and then met up with friends.

I got a message and a phone call from the center. CRAZY. The elderly center now requires all attendees to take antigen tests TWICE A WEEK. They will supply the testing kits and we are to send them the results. We must do this from now until the end of July! Everywhere else, things are relaxing, but not in Taiwan! It's totally ridiculous. I think someone in the government invested in the production of these antigen tests and must get rid of them. Can you imagine how many tests that will be for this entire island? Can you imagine the money that is spent to provide for these tests? All employees are subject to being tested twice a week or they can't come to work! And here Alan was saying that England seems completely relaxed about Covid!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Here are the three Lessons from my talk for July 3rd:

Hebrews 11:32

Mighty Men of Faith! Hebrews 11:32 | Study the Bible with me!

Jephthah:

Lesson 1:

Your past doesn’t define you. God defines you. 

Lesson 2:

Rejection is a 'vital' part of life. How you handle rejection shows your true character.

Lesson 3:

God is in the business of elevating the least likely! Never be too quick to dismiss someone.

I will also look at Samson. I will post those three Lessons tomorrow!

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment