Saturday, June 18, 2022

Heat Wave... in the UK... and It's Just Hot in Taipei!

There is not time that is cool to go for a run. I forgot to write about yesterday's evening run. I had thought that it would be cooler... the temperature was the same, just no blaring sun. But it was still stifling hot. 

Mom was up and I fixed her breakfast. I have all the weekend meals planned! Water dumplings, wontons, oatmeal with banana, something different for every meal!

Alan played tennis, but he came home quite early. Yes, it was that hot!

I did housework! And with all the fans on, full blast, it was still like a workout!

Then after lunch, I took Mom out for a drive. I went to Carrefour. and Watson's It was nice to enjoy the AC! 

Abby had bought a ticket to go to see Lion King, the play. She said it was fantastic. Then this evening, she had our youth group.

Alan was busy all day with grades. It's a long and tedious task.

When Mom went to bed, I braved the heat and went out... Then I got more of the luggage organized. I had bought snacks that will be sent with Alan for the UK. So, even though I'm not leavening until late August, I am busy getting things ready for their departure!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Doreen Virtue - Take comfort in our sovereign God. Psalm 94 conveys how God  is watching over and protecting us. If you're going through a season of  trials right now, my heart

Seek Him First!

2 Peter 3:9 – Daily Verse | KCIS 630

No comments:

Post a Comment