Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Yeah! Day Care Center Reopened!

For some reason, Mom seemed to have known that she was going back to the Day Care Center because she was up so early!!!!!!!!! The van came at 8:30 and she was happy to be off to 'see her old friends'.

I got started with cooking and getting things done before my morning Bible study started at 10am. We are on Psalm 139. We finished at around 12:30 and I had lunch and a nap!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't want to get up but I had to... Prayer Meeting at 3pm. 

At 4pm, I was out in the sun, trying to get a quick run in before Mom was home at 5:10! 

She ate all her dinner and was not wanting to sleep! 

Alan and the kids were off playing tennis.

I was going to ride the bike to drop off to a friend, but since no one was home, I didn't go out. Mom was finally asleep at around 8pm! I hope she sleeps through the night!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I always enjoy reading the book of Isaiah. But today,  in addition to reading from the book of Isaiah, I read about Thomas Chalmers.

TOP 25 QUOTES BY THOMAS CHALMERS | A-Z Quotes

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

3 comments: