Monday, July 19, 2021

Typhoon Might Be Coming!

It's petrifying HOT... but I looked and there might be rain this week... the weather says it should cool down by Wednesday! With 100% rain! I'm so excited!

I tutored this morning and then I had time to rest... A nap does the body good... I'm totally convinced!

In the afternoon, I went and got Abby's scooter done -- new back tire and oil changed! Then went and bought fruit and dropped off watches to be fixed. I didn't have the chance to drop by the store to buy more diaper inserts for Mom! I hope to do that tomorrow!

When I got back, Alan went to drop off donation, pick up the watches, and go to Costco! They had one confirmed case and had to disinfect everything and close for a day. We are into salads but a head of lettuce has gone up to 3.30US$! So, Costco was the cheapest-- 2$/head!

Mom was up, bathroom, eat, and back to her room, and up, bathroom, eat, and back to her room... I finally locked the bathroom door! 

Alan went to the park as the kids met up with him to play tennis. I wanted to go, but someone had to be home with Mom. We are quite limited in what we can do. The Center might be opening up next Tuesday. We shall see. If it does, at least Alan and I can go and run errands together! For example, he needs a new rod for his bike, but he wants me to go with him in order to communicate with the bike shop guys. Plus, with my new editing job starting, if Mom is at the Center, I can really concentrate instead of having to tend to her bathroom trips!

It cooled down a little so I had time for my hour run! I've slowed down! I can only get in 9k in an hour! My legs just don't want to move. I'm not sure if it's the temperature or my age... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Chronicles ABV

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K" 

2 comments: