Thursday, July 8, 2021

Saying Good bye to New Friends... Getting Things Cleared Out!

I get up so early now as it gets hot as soon as the sun is out! So, by 5:30, we can feel the heat from our bedroom windows. I go and have my quiet time... which I love... Then I try to get one chore done before I get busy with Mom Care!

At 10:10, I was out the door to pick up the treadmill and run a few errands as Alan was home. Abby didn't bring the melodian to her internship and she needed it. I tried to remind her to take it, but... 

When I got back home, Alan took off to school to get the transcript for Isaiah. When he got back, I left to pay bills and run more errands! Our new friend was leaving Taiwan, so I went over to the hotel to say good-bye. I came back and finished packing the box. Isaiah helped me get it sealed up. We needed two people as I try to stuff so much inside!

The kids were home by 6:40... I borrowed a treadmill, so we all tried it while watching TV with the AC on! YEAH! Even running at night is quite unbearable! There is not time, not even in the middle of the night, when it's cool enough to run! I think this will be the case for the next two months!

And CDC has announced -- Level 3 will continue until July 26! They will relax certain measures, such as outdoor track at a school and indoor gyms. Anyhow, it is quite complicated. Alan still cannot play basketball or tennis!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 148:13

First 5

His name is exalted... His name is excellent! His majesty is above earth and heaven! 

They that know thy name shall put their trust in thee!

Ain't that the truth?

Seek Him First!

Greg Smith on Twitter: "May God pour His grace & blessings into us & turn  His face 2 shine His light on us...So all those on earth will learn 2  follow Your

2 comments:

  1. but news says gyms are opening, can he go exercise there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry that you have it so hot there, I don't like the heat.

    ReplyDelete