Thursday, July 29, 2021

Costco Shopping & Boxes Mailed!

With no tutoring and no editing, I felt so relaxed. I packed up two boxes of things to mail off: one for shoes donation and another for a missionary family down in Taidong.

Alan and I took off at 11am. He got gas while I went to the post office. Then we dropped off the money for the boxes to the Philippines. Our next stop: Costco. It wasn't too bad, but there were signs all over: only one per card. So, if you want to buy ground beef, you can't buy steak. I'm serious! One set of milk per card. Two bags of frozen veggies per card. Yes... And they were out of white vinegar. I love that stuff. It takes away the urine smell!

We came back and I got busy putting everything away while Alan had an overseers' meeting.

The rain started and I headed out for a quick run.

By the time I got back, I had only a limited amount of time to shower and get Mom's dinner ready! Rush, rush, rush!

Mom again ate well and did not have any problem going to bed. 

I worked on breaking through a locked Lenovo Idea Tablet! I'm learning a lot through YouTube videos! I have learned to break combination locks and now, I've moved on to Tablets and cellphones!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Charles and Lettie Cowman, Missionaries to Japan:

24 Lettie Burd Cowman, Streams in the Desert ideas | streams in the desert,  streaming, devotions

Top 8 Charles Cowman Quotes & Sayings

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom 

No comments:

Post a Comment