Saturday, July 10, 2021

Finding Time to Nap!

I really wanted to take a nap today... 

If only... As soon as I laid down, Mom wanted to go to the bathroom... again! It's definitely a mental thing! She ate well today and was a lot more active... 

I biked to get an errand done and gave away all the bikes.

It was hot... And I couldn't go buy milk as today was an 'even' day. I was going to send Alan out for milk but he wanted to work on cleaning our old lap tops. He is getting quite a bit done with this Level 3 lockdown as he can't go play tennis and no basketball at the gym. I did cut his hair this morning!

Isaiah went to hang out with Vikki today.

Abby watched Korean soap operas! She finally went for a 40 minute run at 9:30!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Psalm 121:5,6 | Psalms, Psalm 121, Scripture verses

Isaiah 4:6 ASV Desktop Wallpaper - And there shall be a pavilion for a  shade in the

I highlighted these verses today... with the heat increasing by the day, I just love the thought of God being the shade in the day time to hide me from the heat!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment