Monday, July 12, 2021

Errand Day!

It's Kurtis' birthday... He turned 24! Wow...

I had tutoring this morning and Mom was up and about... Thankfully, Alan came home as he went to the park to check out the courts. The 'rumor' is... PLAY CAN BEGIN TOMORROW! He is so excited. I guess I won't be seeing as much of him once that starts!

After I finished, I started cooking! Spaghetti, meatloaf, soup, salad... Our fridge is nicely packed again! Abby has been so good. She packs her lunch every day. Isaiah gets to order at his internship. The company pays 50$ and he pays the rest!

Mom is eating well. I set the food out on the table... and she just walks over and eats... then goes back to her room, looks out the windows, and naps. 

Alan went and dropped off all the donated and borrowed items... And he completed the yearly government required car 'check-up'. The cost - 15US$!

The clouds came in the afternoon, so I went for a run. Alan was home updating all our old lap tops!

Daily Lovely Insight:

I went running in the park... and 'ran' into four friends! Amazing! That's the way the LORD works... Sometimes, He brings us to meet people so unexpectedly! Running into them made the run in the heat so much more pleasant! I think giving thanks for the heat has made a difference! God brings something or someone to make the unpleasant more pleasant... 

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are getting more normal. Still praying for your safety and weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a bit more 'normal'... still can't eat at a restaurant. Only take out!

    ReplyDelete