Wednesday, July 28, 2021

I'm Exhausted!

As soon as Mom is off, I get started with so many tasks. 

I rode the bike down for a friend and ran back. It was so hot. I took a super quick shower and started tutoring. When that was finished, I hopped back on my bike and rode madly to drop off something for another person. When I got back, a friend had dropped off donations. I sorted through those and sat down to work on the editing! I got a message that Set 1 had only a few corrections and can I get it done today? So in addition to working on Set 2, I was going through Set 1!

At 2:30, Alan and I headed out in the car to pick up a few things from a lady who is returning to Fresno, California. We drove as we wanted to go look at this shoes store. I am down to one pair of running shoes. How many kilometers have I ran in the past 6 months? I just looked: 838miles! That's pretty amazing! That's about 140 miles a month! 

We came back and I was back on the computer to finish the editing!

Alan went down to pick Mom up, which gave me a few more minutes. I had already made her dinner. So, I finished Set 2 and the revisions for Set 1! All emailed off! Yippy!

Alan went off to play tennis with the kids. Since I didn't find any shoes, I decided to look at the Brooks Online here in Taiwan. I couldn't believe it! They had running shoes on sale! 1390/pair! The regular price for these is over 4,000/pair (look below). So, I bought three pairs for the price of one! I'm super happy!

【BROOKS】女 推進加速象限 Neuro 3(1202601B329)_0

BROOKS】Women's Neuro 3

NT$4,490

NT$1,390

These past two days have gone by so fast... I have so many things to do... and Alan and I would love to take off and do something fun together... Maybe tomorrow... But then I might get another set of editing... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

Yesterday was Thomas Chalmers. Today is James Chalmers. Here is how he died!

A year later, he was on a vessel with Tomkins near Goaribari Island, and was visited by natives who appeared to be in a dangerous mood. Chalmers resolved to go ashore and Tomkins insisted on going with him. Both men were murdered and eaten by the natives on 8 April 1901.

Seek Him First

Time Of Madness – Psalm 67:1-2 | The Bottom of a Bottle

3 comments:

  1. Mom was better... She went to bed by 7pm! And it is a lot easier to get things done!

    ReplyDelete