Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Sporadic Down Pour!

First, Happy Birthday to my brother, Eddie! He turned 58!

And the weather was cooler... with sporadic down pour. Abby would write from her internship location that it was pouring there and we had nothing in Neihu. Then Isaiah would say it was pouring where he was at... so there was rain all over Taipei. It did help to cool down the temperature, but we still needed to have our AC on!

I didn't have to do a load this morning, but I did one yesterday! Still there was quite a bit of cleaning in the bathroom! But a friend mailed me lemons. We squeezed to make lemonade and I'm now using the peel to make my own cleanser. Smells so nice!!!!!!!! I saw this recipe -- soak the peels in vinegar! Add a few drops of dishwashing liquid or for me, laundry detergent... Pour the vinegar into the spray bottle and use the peels for another soaking with vinegar! I can also use the peelings in the first floor garden area. Helps to prevent bugs!

Mom was the same... She has bowel problems, so every bathroom trip must be supervised! I have to wipe for her now!

Alan and I had a counseling session and then I had to tutor! It was nice to have lunch at 12:30. And I did have a nap!

In the afternoon, I went for a run, hoping for the rain to come! I love running in the rain but it wasn't raining much. The kids and Alan went to play tennis and this evening, it finally started to rain a bit more! Supposedly the typhoon will be coming through, but it won't be a very strong one!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Someone was asking about how to apply II Cor. 10:5. 


2 Corinthians 10:5 - We Destroy Arguments - Bible Verse Print – Snow And  Company

How would you answer if someone asked you?

Seek Him First!

Time Of Madness – Psalm 67:1-2 | The Bottom of a Bottle

No comments:

Post a Comment