Monday, July 26, 2021

Last Day of Level 3 Lockdown!

Yes, it's true... Things are to be opening up tomorrow.

Ms. Hsieh called and said that Mom can go back to get an acupressure massage. I booked it for Saturday!

The Day Care Center sent me a message. The driver will pick Mom up tomorrow morning at around 8:40. We will see how she does tomorrow!

I had to go to see the doctor for Mom's sundowner meds this morning after tutoring from 8:30 to 10am. That place was packed! People were getting vaccinated. It was crazy!

After getting the meds, paying 50NT$ for the appointment and a month's worth, I went to Carrefour and scored -- big time. Cookies for Mom... Fruit milk for the kids! Salad dressing for me! I could barely get everything home on my scooter. I called Alan to meet me in B1 to lug everything upstairs. I started cleaning and sorting and putting everything away. Our cupboard was just beginning to be a bit bare as we had finished all the bottles of salad dressing that I had bought last time. We are eating a lot of salad now with the summer heat!

I ate a quick lunch and made fish for Alan, and took a nap! I was planning to nap for only 10 minutes so that I can go for a run before Alan headed out for tennis... I was so exhausted that I napped for 60 minutes and had time only for a 55 minute run! Alan was late meeting up with the kids!

I finished the first set of editing for Taipei City Government, Tourism Bureau. And in the evening worked on editing essays for another client! They sent me the second set which I am to finish by Thursday! 

The day went by way too fast!

I still need to move the bicycles... finish organizing the kitchen cabinets. Tomorrow I have Bible study in the morning and prayer meeting in the afternoon! Plus, I have to work, work, work! This new job will be from now until the end of August. And it's going to take a lot of time to finish!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Isaiah 43:19

Daily Bible Verse | Confidence | Isaiah 43:19 (NKJV)

I read this verse today and the sidebar had a reference for the word 'new'... 

II Cor. 5:17

2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new crea...

Isn't that just a beautiful thought?

Seek Him First!

Time Of Madness – Psalm 67:1-2 | The Bottom of a Bottle

3 comments:

  1. HOORAY DAY care center opening !!! YIPEEEEEEEEE I read about it and thought yes yes and yes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be great to take mom to the center. As you need a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt so 'free' today! I told my Bible study gals, "I felt as if I could sleep for the entire 8 hours!" It was a fantastic day and Mom totally enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete