Sunday, July 11, 2021

Can It Get Any Hotter???

 Mom was up and active and eating, eating, eating... Every time she wanted to go to the bathroom, if the door was locked, she walked and sat down at the dining room table. Because I kept food on the plate, she would sit down and eat. This happened all throughout the day!

We had our service and that was the way to keep her occupied. She ate dimsum, noodles, sandwiches, snacks... 

The service had a glitch as we were on the PREVIEW mode and not streaming mode! This went on for 20 minutes. Thankfully, we were able to fix the problem and go on live. It was weird as I had invited several not yet believers to view the service! I pray that the LORD will work. 

I went to walk this evening after Mom went to bed and then we had Family Time! 

Daily Lovely Insight:

With the heat, I actually don't feel like running... Even biking or walking is difficult... A friend has returned to Leeds, England. I googled the weather there. Low of 16, high of 20, WITH RAIN! Taipei was low of 27, high of 34, NO RAIN, NO CLOUD with a feel of 43! I told her, That's my favorite running weather. And I realized, we have about two months of this heat... Fall might not start until late September or early October... WAHHHHHHHH... What's my insight? Complaining doesn't help! So, I have started to give thanks each morning for the weather... and with the AC on... the day passes by FAST! Yes, you noticed those two letters AC!

Thank you Jesus!

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

6 comments: