Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Box Packed for the Philippines!

 The day flew by... as usual... and it was so hot and muggy. I just wanted to sit under an AC unit and let it blow!

It did sprinkle this afternoon, which made it more like a sauna.

Isaiah and Abby were both at their internship.

More bikes are gone... More items given... More boxes packed. They will pick up on Friday!

This evening I had my Bible study and then went to deliver more goods that I have been collecting to give away! I was going to ride my bike, but no time and I was a bit tired... but the temperature was so perfect... I wanted to run. But I know that if I run so late, I won't be able to fall asleep... So... I resisted!

Daily Lovely Insight:

We looked at Manneseh, the king of Judah. He started out as a wicked king... repented and became known as a good king. The point is: no one is too gone to be redeemed by God!

We also talked about how our temple, our body, is being renovated by God... I thought that was a great question... we are also under renovation!

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67 1 | Etsy

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! He waits for the donuts. He likes those jelly-filled donuts!

    ReplyDelete