Saturday, July 3, 2021

Prayers Heard... Prayers Answered!

I thank you all for praying... It was a long week... BUT, today... relief!

I had time for a nap... It was so delightful. I closed my eyes and woke up so much more refreshed! I don't feel like I have jet lag! And I haven't even been traveling!

My sweet neighbors dropped off romaine lettuce and bread. Another sister dropped off banana pecan muffins and avocados. 

I sent off the luggage for another gal who needed it... but I still haven't cracked the locks! I tried working on them this morning... Did not work. I need a lock cracking kit! I am trying to shape paper clips. It's much harder than I thought!

I edited essays and finished my talk notes and ppt. YEAH!

I went for a run this evening and it was still HOT! AND NO RAIN! The weather forecast said 50% rain, but nothing... It was partly cloudy, but the temperature did not drop! We had to use the AC!

This evening we watched a new show: The Closer. We will have Family Time tomorrow night because Isaiah had a meeting at 9:30pm. And Alan and Isaiah wanted to watch some of the Wimbledon games. Abby watched Korean Soap Operas while I worked on editing.

I also know you are praying because Mom was calm today! In fact, she ate, went back to bed, ate, went back to bed... It wasn't the every 7 minute routine!

Daily Lovely Insight:

My Favorite Obstacle:

    The Perils of Unbelief

I. Unbelief leads to sin. Gen. 3:1-6

II. Unbelief breeds fear. Numbers 13 & 14

III. Unbelief stifles miracles. II Kings 5

Seek Him First!

Psalm 67:1–7 (ESV) - Psalm 67:1–7 ESV - May God be gracious to us… | Biblia

 

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good day. Couldn't believe Alden and Alan talked for almost 2 hours. I didn't know men could talk that long. Glad it is skype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess people are still meeting up to get stuff? When we were in a lock down no one met anyone..... praying for you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. People can drop by... Like all the people who come to pick up things from our complex... Things that I'm giving away!

    ReplyDelete