Friday, July 9, 2021

A Relaxing Day... Sort Of...

We were up early as Alan has his discipleship group on line starting at 6am. It gets hot... so it is nicer to get up. The only thing was that I didn't go to bed until almost 2am.

I went for my run, trying to get away from the heat... but by 7:45, it was already very hot!

When I got back, I took a quick shower and got Mom up for her shower and breakfast. She went back to bed, but then got up again to finish her breakfast. This is her usual thing now... 

I rode the bike to run errands... And a friend came and took another bike. We are down to only two bikes! I walked the 10 speed bike down to check the cost and possibility of changing the handle bar... It was hot. I also went to see about finding a Asus ROG Phone 5 for one of Eddie's friends.

It was so hot outside... 

Isaiah drove with Alan supervising as Vikki came over to hang out.

Abby went to her internship... 

I made cheeseburgers for dinner and another salad!

Oh... We tried the treadmill last night and the downstairs neighbors were not happy. We cannot use it. I asked if we can put it on the first floor... NOPE! So, we are now in search of a sound proofing pad... We want to borrow one first to test and see if the downstairs neighbor would still complain. They are very sensitive people! I will keep you posted!

Isaiah took the scooter to be tuned up... 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I love the names of God that I've been reading... If we don't know His name, we won't revere Him... The name for today: The Rock that is higher than I. Psalm 61:2

Psalm 61 ... Lead Me To The Rock | Camp Wyoming

My heart is often overwhelmed... But God sets me to the Rock... the Rock that is higher!

Seek Him First!

Day 173, Psalms 60-67 - Live and Learn Journey

2 comments: