Monday, July 5, 2021

Another Hot Day... More Things Given Away!

It was so unbearably hot... 

Mom was up early as I had tutoring at 8:30.

I love my students... I don't enjoy tutoring online... but what can you do?

After tutoring, I get a message that a neighbor saw the bikes that I've been cleaning up and would like us to help her. So, we did... Removed another lock, cleaned it up and gave it away. I also posted the other bikes and one lady came and took two bikes, and the basket and seat! YEAH! I am down to only three more bikes to give away!

I had a prayer session on line... 

Abby went to her internship -- no pay... And she will find out if she has to go every day or just three times a week. It all depends on the Level 3 ban!

Isaiah went to his internship -- with minimal pay. He will work four days a week and have Friday off! He received his semester grades. His average: 88.888! ha, ha, ha... 

Alan went to get a better bike seat rod... We paid 20US$, but it's still not long enough for his legs. So, he went to ride around in the heat to find a shop that can sell him a better one.

I went running this evening and even then it was HOT! Steaming hot... the air was hot... plus I had to have a mask on. 

Daily Lovely Insight:

I was reading about Jehu... It's so funny... 

Jehu drove his chariot so furiously that he was known for his reckless driving... ha, ha, ha... The watchman recognized him in II Kings 9:20 by his driving! 

2 Kings 9:20 KJV - And the watchman told, saying, He came even unto them,  and cometh not again: and the driving is like the driving of Jehu the son  of Nimshi;

Then in another passage (II Kings 10:16), he invites someone to ride with him. And the Bible phrased it like Jehu 'forced' him to get on his chariot. That's so great... Because sometimes I don't like sitting behind Alan when he rides the scooter or sitting in the car when Abby is driving.. It's like the movie -- FAST & FURIOUS! I'm more SLOW & CAUTIOUS!

2 Kings 10:16 KJV - And he said, Come with me, and see my zeal for the  LORD. So they made him ride in his chariot.

Seek Him First!

Blessed to Be a Blessing – Hampden United Methodist Church

2 comments:

  1. Why would you ever be a passenger when Abby is driving????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan sits in the front with Abby... I'm in the back... We were going to church!

    ReplyDelete