Thursday, July 15, 2021

Scorching Heat...

So much to do... but no time... I had to do another load of laundry and disinfect the room. Glad the AC was on... It is exhausting and draining without the AC on full blast. I just wanted to faint! 

Mom was up and eating and eating and eating... She doesn't eat a lot, but she eats often. I set two cut up apples and she'll come and sit, eat a few bites, go back to the room, look out the window, then back at the dining room table again. This is what she does the entire day! Plus trips to the bathroom! She keeps saying she needs to go and rest... but she lays down for about five minutes and she's up again! 

Alan was home. So, I was able to go buy veggies and drop things off for donation. Tonight, YWAM came over and picked up stuff! I had a friend who is moving back to Shanghai, so she dropped off 10 boxes of toys! I sorted through that and I'll make another trip of donation tomorrow. 

Alan, Isaiah and Abby all went to the park to play tennis at about 6pm. People are so antsy to be out. The courts are finally opened for play!

I was too exhausted to go for a run... WAHHHHHH... Actually, I think it's so hot that I'm not that motivated to go for a run... Even going for a ride on my bike seems exhausting. I'm not into the heat. It drains me. I feel so much more invigorated by the winter air than the summer heat. I can't imagine that it's going to get hotter... and for another two months!

Daily Lovely Insight:

Alan had an overseers' online meeting today. I was sitting nearby when they talked about what is the next 'series' and one of the elders suggested 'places of significance'. What a great topic!

Garden of Eden

Gilgal

Kadesh-Barnea

Sea of Galilee

Jericho

Samaria

Mt. Olive

Garden of Gethsemane

The list goes on... Maybe I'll be asked to share during these next few months... So, which place of significance would you want to speak on? 

Seek Him First!

Pin on Wisdom

2 comments:

  1. I cannot take the heat either. It is quite comfortable here, we might turn the AC on if it gets up to 81 inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We turn the AC on when it hits the 90's and it does that by 9am!

    ReplyDelete