Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Bible Study... And A Very Long Day!

The day started with a load of wash... after time with Jesus!

Then it was go, go, go... not run, run, run... even though there were clouds in the sky!

I had Bible study on line at 10am. Mom was up and down and up and down! Her appetite is back... so maybe she lost her appetite as a side effect from the shot.

At 2:30, I went with our finance person to the bank to get some of the HOP banking things completed! That took a little longer than expected. It sprinkled so just walking outside felt like a sauna!

I got back and Mom was up and about... I had to supervise the bathroom 'stops' again and again and again... Finally, I just had to lock the bathroom door. I forgot to mention that this morning, she was up and flushing the toilet... I counted... in two hours, she flushed 8 times... yes, about every 15 minutes! And yes, I finally had to lock the bathroom door.  I can't imagine how much water is being wasted. We are thinking of turning off the water valve!

Alan and Isaiah went to play tennis! Alan is so happy!

Abby can also go workout at the gym, but she needs to Bring her own water and towel and no shower! Pools are still closed! People are thinking that by July 26th, they will begin to open up a bit more. We shall see as the Delta strand seemed to have hit the States!

Daily Lovely Insight:

II Chronicles 27:6 was so encouraging:

So, Jotham became mighty because he ordered his way before the LORD his God.

I pray this for Isaiah, Abby and all the kids of this generation! That they would order their way before the LORD and prove to be mighty!

Seek Him First!

Toɴy D'Elια on Twitter: "Psalm 67:1-2 https://t.co/GXX9OQGq3K"

2 comments: